I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Top 8 Trees For Best… on Fall Color in Paris Marty Manor on 13 Months Later thepoolman on 13 Months Later
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: A lush paean to marriage in the form of a birthday wish by @erikalifeartist shar.es/R1VwJ via @sharethis 2 days ago
- @ashliarbo what?!?!? You guys ok? 3 days ago
- Makes my heart happy. ❤️ [pic] — path.com/p/1LL35i 3 days ago
- RT @BuzzFeedBooks: Before you write, you gotta read. 1 week ago
- "One of life's greatest feelings is seeing Iren smile his goofy grin while he is a…" via @happier hap.cm/1hyiALk 2 weeks ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.