I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Top 8 Trees For Best… on Fall Color in Paris Marty Manor on 13 Months Later thepoolman on 13 Months Later
- @NYMag @ashliarbo haha! 6 hours ago
- @ashliarbo that is so scary. And horrifying. 6 hours ago
- Watching the Cardinals. #gethimstartedyoung (with Scotty) [pic] — path.com/p/2gtf7U 7 hours ago
- “@TheAtlantic: The nun who got addicted to Twitter theatln.tc/1oPejpS” interesting...and can you spot the grammar error? ;) 1 week ago
- @ashliarbo oh wow! All the best. I'm sure he'll be great! 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.