I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
John McWilliam on Fettes College Little thrills found… on Paris from Above – views… Springtime in Paris… on Cherry Blossoms in Paris
- Formerly Iren's favorite chew toy, "Lowly Worm Word Book" is now his favorite to be read aloud. Many… [pic] — path.com/p/28V3gG 2 days ago
- It's only a matter of time before this tree topples over. [pic] — path.com/p/4nYmu6 3 days ago
- Can't believe this little guy was born one year ago! What a gift you are Iren. I love your… (w/ Scotty) [pic] — path.com/p/1af6ef 3 days ago
- Iren's first Lessons and Carols service. (with Scotty at CityChurch Lessons And Carold) [pic] — path.com/p/EXweI 4 days ago
- RT @rachelc41: Pondering how you might respond 2 current cultural issues? Consider this: #FierceConvictions Follow @LoveLifeLitGod http://… 4 days ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.