I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
John McWilliam on Fettes College Little thrills found… on Paris from Above – views… Springtime in Paris… on Cherry Blossoms in Paris
- So it's been about since I shared a sunrise and this ones pretty spectacular. [pic] — path.com/p/21I3oO 2 days ago
- So looking forward to curling up with this tonight! @LoveLifeLitGod http://t.co/C3jE8N0MIB 3 days ago
- Worthwhile read:?Doctors Tell All—and It’s Bad - Atlantic Mobile theatlantic.com/magazine/archi… 4 days ago
- Daye night at our favorite Ft Lauderdale spot. (with Scotty at Ceviche By The Sea) [pic] — path.com/p/269zXI 1 week ago
- Deacons and Elders and Me – A Deeper Story deeperstory.com/deacons-and-el… 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.