I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Top 8 Trees For Best… on Fall Color in Paris Marty Manor on 13 Months Later thepoolman on 13 Months Later
- Team Waiting For Baby Manor - love these three so much! Spent day on… (w/ Scotty, Josh, & Grace at Home) [pic] — path.com/p/8WhPf 1 day ago
- Killing time...on the beach. Perfect day here. (at Lauderdale By The Sea Beach) [pic] — path.com/p/GPabz 6 days ago
- Love having the Christmas tree up. (with Scotty at Home) [pic] — path.com/p/OY2jg 1 week ago
- RT @DanSiedell: "The aim of art is to prepare a person for death, to plough and harrow his soul, rendering it capable of turning to good"—T… 1 week ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from Florida! It's a gorgeous day here and… (w/ Scotty at Lauderdale By The Sea Beach) [pic] — path.com/p/30zZiR 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.