I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
melissa Carr on … melissa Carr on … Top 8 Trees For Best… on Fall Color in Paris
- Iren's first boat ride! [pic] — path.com/p/1vobEU 18 hours ago
- Anything to occupy a baby on a plane. (with Scotty) [vid] — path.com/p/3iue8U 2 days ago
- @ashliarbo obviously not stated by the parent of a youngster, right? :) Here's to the day we will once again keep "good hours" 3 days ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: "The church looked as though a craft store had vomited its contents all over the cinder-block walls." @CT_women http://… 3 days ago
- RT @firstthingsmag: The signs and rituals that betoken traditional eschatology—Last Rites among them—are losing their resonance. http://t.c… 3 days ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.