Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
melissa Carr on … melissa Carr on … Top 8 Trees For Best… on Fall Color in Paris
- @ashliarbo obviously not stated by the parent of a youngster, right? :) Here's to the day we will once again keep "good hours" 17 hours ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: "The church looked as though a craft store had vomited its contents all over the cinder-block walls." @CT_women http://… 18 hours ago
- RT @firstthingsmag: The signs and rituals that betoken traditional eschatology—Last Rites among them—are losing their resonance. http://t.c… 18 hours ago
- Have been so excited about this. Last chance to get in on this amazing project: BIBLIOTHECA on @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/53087… 5 days ago
- On our way home to see Daddy! (with Scotty) [pic] — path.com/p/aZauT 6 days ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Favorite Things
One of the highlights of going to class three mornings each week is my walk through the Luxembourg gardens. As the weather is warming, it seems the the garden is different every time I walk through. There are more leaves, … Continue reading
Today it hit me that we are leaving in less than 8 days! Seriously. Next Thursday sees Scotty and me landing in Paris, luggage in tow, finding our way to our flat. Ahhhh. After months of anticipation it’s hard to … Continue reading
Aren’t these mugs from kate spade perfect? Books and travel – the two best ways to explore the world and learn new things.