Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
melissa Carr on … melissa Carr on … Top 8 Trees For Best… on Fall Color in Paris
- On our way home to see Daddy! (with Scotty) [pic] — path.com/p/aZauT 6 hours ago
- On our way to Michigan! [pic] — path.com/p/pCfIe 5 days ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: The Fifty Best Books of the 20th Century | Intercollegiate Review intercollegiatereview.com/index.php/2014… 1 week ago
- RT @parisreview: .@SadieStein on Hitty and her second hundred years: tpr.ly/1qB7cyn http://t.co/iAhUxeiSfg 1 week ago
- RT @TheUnNovelist: "The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do." Thomas Jefferson #amwriting #writi… 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Favorite Things
One of the highlights of going to class three mornings each week is my walk through the Luxembourg gardens. As the weather is warming, it seems the the garden is different every time I walk through. There are more leaves, … Continue reading
Today it hit me that we are leaving in less than 8 days! Seriously. Next Thursday sees Scotty and me landing in Paris, luggage in tow, finding our way to our flat. Ahhhh. After months of anticipation it’s hard to … Continue reading
Aren’t these mugs from kate spade perfect? Books and travel – the two best ways to explore the world and learn new things.