Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
John McWilliam on Fettes College Little thrills found… on Paris from Above – views… Springtime in Paris… on Cherry Blossoms in Paris
- Deacons and Elders and Me – A Deeper Story deeperstory.com/deacons-and-el… 2 hours ago
- Atlantic looking like a lake this morning. [pic] — path.com/p/4tA2rw 1 day ago
- RT @ProfBlackistone: An un-hysterical report (i.e. mostly ignored) on #ebola "In Conspicuous Success, Senegal Is Declared Ebola-Free http:/… 4 days ago
- RT @140elect: Americans in past year killed by… #Ebola: 1. #ISIS: 2. Gun violence: 31,000. Flu/Pneumonia: 54,000. Cancer: 575,000. Heart di… 4 days ago
- RT @DrSethdb: #Ebola in #perspective goo.gl/t1nP75 http://t.co/fv17rS2BVN 4 days ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Favorite Things
One of the highlights of going to class three mornings each week is my walk through the Luxembourg gardens. As the weather is warming, it seems the the garden is different every time I walk through. There are more leaves, … Continue reading
Today it hit me that we are leaving in less than 8 days! Seriously. Next Thursday sees Scotty and me landing in Paris, luggage in tow, finding our way to our flat. Ahhhh. After months of anticipation it’s hard to … Continue reading
Aren’t these mugs from kate spade perfect? Books and travel – the two best ways to explore the world and learn new things.