Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
John McWilliam on Fettes College Little thrills found… on Paris from Above – views… Springtime in Paris… on Cherry Blossoms in Paris
- RT @EUbirdie: #Scotland has changed its Facebook status from "married" to "it's complicated". #indyref http://t.co/kP9Gg0dtNO 1 day ago
- Twitter trend map on Scottish Referendum. Fascinating trendsmap.com/v2/Lf62/w 1 day ago
- RT @SeonagM: Love this sign outside an Edinburgh church doubling as a polling booth today. http://t.co/xoq2Y6XksX 1 day ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: So much depends on understanding that "charity" means "love." And that faith and hope depend on it. 1 day ago
- Praying for Scotland this morning. 1 day ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Daily Post
This week’s photo theme is “Down” and so I thought it would be a good time to show you our staircase. And admit that until last week, I was really confused when it came to figuring out what floor we … Continue reading
So I was having a hard time thinking of a photo for the theme this week. I mean “Ready” – really? It could mean anything. I had lots of boring ideas and the above photo is actually pretty lame. But … Continue reading
So here’s my second week of the WordPress weekly photo challenge. This week’s theme was Hope and when I spotted this graffiti while walking around Edinburgh this week, I knew I’d found my picture.