Following a few days in London, Josh, Andy and I headed back to Edinburgh. Josh and I decided to take in some sights here in Edinburgh today and were surprised to find that it was St. Andrew’s Day which meant we could see Holyrood Palace for free! I hadn’t seen in yet, even though I lived within a mile of it all last year and was excited to be able to see it. It’s really a great place – tons of history and it’s still used as the summer residence for the Queen when she visits Edinburgh. There is an excellent audio tour of the palace available and I highly recommend it. It was thoroughly informative and even entertaining and Josh and I had a great time poking around. Photography wasn’t allowed inside, but here’s pics from the outside, including the abby ruins.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 1 year ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 1 year ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 1 year ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.