Yesterday was gorgeous! Warm, sunny, cheerful. This morning I walked to the gym through a cold bank of fog. Such is life in Scotland – you really never know what you’ll wake up to. And so since my appetite for color has been whetted, I am going to post some pictures that I took last fall when the grey was settling in for a good long stay. I tried to find color wherever I could and the result was pictures of lots of doors and cars. I tried to take pictures that reflected the spectrum seen in rainbows but had a hard time finding doors or cars that were “ultraviolet” – but I did find some bright paint jobs. Here’s the pictures of the doors, I’ll save the cars for another entry. Hope you enjoy wherever you are and that you have a fantastic weekend!
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 8 months ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 9 months ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 9 months ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 1 year ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 1 year ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.