We’ve been s-l-o-w-l-y warming up here and while things have been leafing out for a while it can still be very cold. But the days are steadily getting long – in fact they’re lengthening at such a quick rate, it’s hard to keep up with. I was shocked to discover that it was 6PM today because it felt like 3:30. Strange.. And the nights are much brighter, and the sun pokes it’s bright face into our bedroom around 5AM. And I’m loving it. Here’s pictures from the Dean Bridge that I took today. The light was so gorgeous – and I’m not sure it comes across in these pictures – but you can see how green everything is now. And I discovered that our lovely little village regularly ranks amongst the most picturesque villages in Scotland! One day I’ll take some pictures that give you a better feel for this little idyl than my usual shots, quickly snapped while I’m crossing the Dean Bridge on my way somewhere else!
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 1 year ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 1 year ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 1 year ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.