This past Friday, Scotty and I attended the Taste of Edinburgh and had a lovely time. Friday dawned glorious. It was the most gorgeous day I’ve ever seen in Scotland. Perfect blue cloudless sky. Breezy. Warm. And we had tickets to the afternoon session of this event. And that was perfect because we couldn’t have hit it better. We had bought our tickets a few weeks ago and once everyone else realized what a gorgeous weekend it was going to be, the place filled up and both Saturday and Sunday were completely sold out. But we were there before the crowds descended. We were able to watch some cooking demonstrations, sample fare from local restaurants, look at cooking ware, but mostly just enjoy an afternoon together. The festival was at a new location for the first time this year and it was perfect. In the middle of Inverleith Park you could glimpse the castle in the background along with Arthur’s Seat. Pretty stinkin’ majestic.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 11 months ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 11 months ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 11 months ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 1 year ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 1 year ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.