I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- Day three of being sick and stuck inside due to crazy rain storms calls for a tea party with my little… [pic] — path.com/p/186vgw 1 week ago
- Combining work and play. #21stcenturybaby #ohbrother #timetounplug #timefortechdetox [pic] — path.com/p/HSP9i 1 month ago
- Praise the Lord for pants and long-sleeve shirt weather. [pic] — path.com/p/p5KNq 1 month ago
- Fasting glucose test: torture for pregnant women. 😖 - Stickmoticons — path.com/p/3b56lI 1 month ago
- While other moms have fun baking adventures with their little ones, mine eats raw mac & cheese noodles… [pic] — path.com/p/2ytA97 1 month ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.