I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- RT @PLeithart: "As the number of legal and illegal immigrants rose in the United States between 1990 and 2010, rates of violent crime fell.… 3 hours ago
- RT @ABCReligion: Against historicism: theologian Oliver O'Donovan on moral discernment in an uncertain present ab.co/1LRje2X http:… 3 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Why are more American mothers dying in childbirth? The US defies a global trend econ.st/1CKSCPE http://t.co/an1AlM… 2 weeks ago
- @ericmetaxas The comments on this thread are so disheartening, especially for followers of a thinker who claims Jesus. Where is the grace? 2 weeks ago
- Last Chautauqua boat ride of the summer. #overtoosoon (with Scotty at @chq) [pic] — path.com/p/3ycDFc 3 weeks ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.