I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- #SheReadsTruth #SRTLent Day 12 http://t.co/1z35OLScQ4 2 hours ago
- #SheReadsTruth #SRTLent Day 11 http://t.co/UOI6Hc0Q86 1 day ago
- #SheReadsTruth #SRTLent http://t.co/ZbnfoP384Y 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/zkDxCqlH4S/ 3 days ago
- #nofilter instagram.com/p/zkCNh4FH2l/ 3 days ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.