I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Xandré Verkes on … realoves on … Russ Berg on …
- Prayers for Paris and Japan tonight. May the Holy Spirit bring comfort in the face of fear and devastation. 1 week ago
- @NLChernoff Hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!! 2 weeks ago
- I am so over it. #floridaactuallyhasterribleweather [pic] — path.com/p/2SLNIC 2 weeks ago
- Darn it St. Louis, you make it really hard to leave. (with Scotty at Forest Park) [pic] — path.com/p/2MBerc 3 weeks ago
- Dusted off the ol' boots for a taste of fall in St Louis. So good to be… instagram.com/p/9eE630lH5lth… 3 weeks ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.