I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- RT @SmithsonianMag: An Art Dealer Just Found a Forgotten Monet Pastel Hidden Behind Another Drawing ow.ly/OWLbw http://t.co/oWdT… 4 days ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: This is beautiful: BBC News - Obama leads singing of Amazing Grace at Charleston funeral bbc.com/news/world-us-… 1 week ago
- "And fear should not be a controlling element in the life of a Christian." sojo.net/articles/how-o… via @sojourners 1 week ago
- Anniversary breakfast with my love. Can't believe… (w/ Scotty at The Pelican Grand Beach Resort & Spa) [pic] — path.com/p/3ptKAJ 1 week ago
- RT @Arendt_Center: Have we as a society forsaken poor Americans' right to the blessing of good education? ow.ly/OAwsG via @nyboo… 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.