I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- @StnNorman @ashliarbo @MatthewBArbo Congratulations! 3 hours ago
- This is so amazing! A $1 Paper Microscope is Bringing Science to Everyone theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 4 hours ago
- @RManor: @tsc_manor It's an exciting day when your husband's book contract arrives in the mail!!! http://t.co/pMgL0YR771 5 hours ago
- So in the car, this is apparently a Medieval torture device. Bring it inside, remove the cover to wash… [pic] — path.com/p/xFSh1 1 day ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: Being surprised at how little someone else knows about your world only shows how small your world is. 1 day ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.