I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as a vehicle for social protest and rebellion against tyranny. The threads that are coming through are truly amazing. I do not claim in any way to understand the situation but I was moved by this article in the Wall Street Journal, Voices from Iran. These stories from the people at the frontlines are heart-wrenching. This one is tragic: To Tomorrow’s Children. And, of course, this entry is in green for a very good reason.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- This is Iren's "You're not getting me down for a nap" face. #workseverytime #yousaynotothatface [pic] — path.com/p/25mi9p 19 hours ago
- It's too early for this nonsense. [pic] — path.com/p/23AGB1 22 hours ago
- This made me laugh! theatlantic.com/video/index/37… 3 days ago
- This face #mylittlejoy [pic] — path.com/p/2RPFaw 5 days ago
- Is there anything better than a new set of blocks #mylittlejoy instagram.com/p/1ldY91lH21/ 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.