For those of you who normally read my blog and are wondering why the sudden influx of comments from people you’ve never heard of, my little entry Monday was featured on the WordPress home page. And to all of you who clicked the link, a big huge thank you! It was so much fun to get all of your very kind comments – you really made my day. This little weblog thingy has been a fun hobby and I’ve been doing it for the family and friends I’ve left in the States and yet it’s expanded my relationships and I now have fellow “bloggy” acquaintances around the world. Isn’t that weird? And wonderful? I like how the blog world works that way. Most of the people who left comments yesterday are complete strangers to me. Yet, they took the time to let me know they stopped by and liked what they saw. I think that is remarkable. And it makes me realize that I should do a better job of leaving comments on those blogs I read that brighten my day. Anyway, I had a couple people comment on the sudden activity and thought that an explanation was in order. Thanks for sharing my little 15 minutes of fame with me.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 11 months ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 11 months ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 11 months ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 1 year ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 1 year ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.