Happy Monday my friends! I’m tired of winter. I am really looking forward to spring and all the color that comes with it. I’ve been so inspired by a series of photos over at little brown pen – I love the color sorted photos of Paris scenes. To be completely honest I was loath to direct you over to that site because my photos look terrible next to the ones on that site. But I have to give credit where credit is due and I find little brown pen inspiring. I’ve also been having to sort through my photo collection because it’s an absolute disaster – duplicates, triples, missing photos, incorrect dates. Nightmare. So to distract myself from the torturous process of trying to make sense of it all I’ve also created albums of photos featuring different colors. In honor of my thoughts of spring here’s the first series: Green.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 10 months ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 11 months ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 11 months ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 1 year ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 1 year ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.