I have gained a huge amount of respect for these little daffodils. Not only have they survived a snow storm, they have sustained pounding rain, punishing winds, and flying trash. Monday happened to be a Bank Holiday here in the UK and in many areas it was also trash day. I know that some of the trash was picked up but on my walk home from work it appeared that a lot had been left out. And then these stiff winds came up and blew trash all over the city. There was a whirlwind of styrefoam pieces on Queensferry road, bags of trash in the middle of Castle street, and litter everywhere. These little mini-daffodils have survived it all and continue to bring their cheerfulness to our neighborhood.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 9 months ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 9 months ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 9 months ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 1 year ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 1 year ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.