Well after five weeks of no internet we are now back up and running! Life has been a bit crazy lately but things are settling down – mostly due to the volcano. Strange I know as it’s disrupted all sorts of things. We were supposed to fly to Rome on Tuesday but due to complete air shut down we are home – and actually pretty happy about it. I had to pick up a few more shifts at work as some co-workers were stuck in Poland and Spain. Now things are starting to settle down and I’m looking forward to a few free days – time to get caught up with this blog, take pictures of the gorgeousness that is now surrounding us, and all the other things that get lost in the shuffle of moving, working, and general life. The air shut down has affected a lot of the people we know and it’s amazing to see how interconnected the world has become. More thoughts on that later – I just wanted to say hi and let you know we’re still out here. Will be working on updates soon.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 1 year ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 1 year ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 1 year ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.