Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 1 year ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 1 year ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 1 year ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.