Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Xandré Verkes on … realoves on … Russ Berg on …
- Prayers for Paris and Japan tonight. May the Holy Spirit bring comfort in the face of fear and devastation. 2 weeks ago
- @NLChernoff Hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!! 3 weeks ago
- I am so over it. #floridaactuallyhasterribleweather [pic] — path.com/p/2SLNIC 3 weeks ago
- Darn it St. Louis, you make it really hard to leave. (with Scotty at Forest Park) [pic] — path.com/p/2MBerc 4 weeks ago
- Dusted off the ol' boots for a taste of fall in St Louis. So good to be… instagram.com/p/9eE630lH5lth… 1 month ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.