Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- Such a fun visit with this one! (with Beth) [pic] — path.com/p/hiWOv 5 days ago
- My little sand crab. (with Beth and Cutest Baby In The City) [pic] — path.com/p/3eJcMI 1 week ago
- #SheReadsTruth #SRTLent Day 33 shereadstruth.com/2015/03/22/wee… http://t.co/hpSQJUdlYa 1 week ago
- #SheReadsTruth #SRTLent Day 29 shereadstruth.com/2015/03/18/the… http://t.co/BAcXz5d0FM 1 week ago
- @MatthewBArbo What does not belong in this picture? 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.