Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Xandré Verkes on … realoves on … Russ Berg on …
- RT @MindShiftKQED: Is School For Everyone? Some Say ‘No’ ow.ly/ROpZZ #edchat #homeschool #alted #parents #unschool http://t.co/a… 2 hours ago
- @cd_hooks Wow - he really needs course in early church history. 8 hours ago
- 2/2: I no longer understand my country. 8 hours ago
- 1/2: 28,000 have signed a petition to #FreeKimDavis. 18,000 have signed one to increase U.S. accommodations for #SyrianRefugees 8 hours ago
- RT @ianbremmer: Syrian Refugee Perspective on Hungary http://t.co/oqkhb7ROOz 10 hours ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.