Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- RT @TheEconomist: The Economist explains: The benefits of paternity leave econ.st/1PK0O32 1 week ago
- RT @conradhackett: The US has more women in prison than China, India & Russia combined forbes.com/sites/niallmcc… #IWD2015 http://t.co/izvZygp… 1 week ago
- RT @nypl: Benedict Cumberbatch reads Kafka's Metamorphosis for @BBCRadio4 -- and yeah, it's awesome: on.nypl.org/1IBAuYx http://t.co/2jZ… 1 week ago
- Post swim lesson exhaustion. [pic] — path.com/p/3Xnm5Y 1 week ago
- RT @nytmedia: Miami Journal: Both Hapless and Harebrained, ‘Florida Man’ Enlivens Internet nyti.ms/1F0ShGa 2 weeks ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.