Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- Is there anything better than a new set of blocks #mylittlejoy instagram.com/p/1ldY91lH21/ 3 days ago
- @MatthewBArbo @ashliarbo woot! Congratulations to you all!!!! 4 days ago
- @MatthewBArbo @ashliarbo @NewYorker But it has nothing to do with fracking, of course. 4 days ago
- RT @MarilynLuinstra: “Pray, Hope, and Don’t Worry” -St. Pio of Pietrelcino 4 days ago
- @MatthewBArbo @twitter same problem here. 4 days ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.