Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Xandré Verkes on … realoves on … Russ Berg on …
- My little explorer (at Island City Park Preserve) [pic] — path.com/p/2K2uel 5 days ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: Yes, let's leave care of animals to PETA, women to feminists, poor to socialists so we can keep playing with each other… 1 week ago
- Aquinas's views on women...interesting, to say the least. Damn than "moist south wind" and all the females it's responsible for generating. 1 week ago
- Robinson on America Fear: nybooks.com/articles/archi… 1 week ago
- Aquinas: "Thus the most important responsibility of the ruler of a community is to achieve unity in peace." Congress could use a reminder 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.