Scotty and I returned to Edinburgh last Tuesday. It felt so good to walk into our little flat, unpack our suitcases, and settle back into our lives. We had been gone nearly a month and it was a truly memorable and wonderful trip but it’s still good to be home. Since then we’re been sliding back into life – getting over a terrible case of jet-lag and I’ve also had a touch of food poisoning (yuck!). So we’re getting back into the swing of things. It’s been cold here. Really cold. Apparently a month in milder climates thinned our blood a bit because I don’t know that I’ve ever been quite as cold in Edinburgh. Despite this Scotty and I decided to check out the German Christmas Markets.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 1 year ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 1 year ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 1 year ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.