After a delightfully mild autumn and early winter, the cold has settled in along with the famous melancholy Parisian drizzle. I love the clouds though. Scotty took these shots last night as a storm was passing overhead.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- So thankful for this one #mylittlejoy instagram.com/p/06KYlVFH8s/ 14 hours ago
- Such a fun visit with this one! (with Beth) [pic] — path.com/p/hiWOv 6 days ago
- My little sand crab. (with Beth and Cutest Baby In The City) [pic] — path.com/p/3eJcMI 1 week ago
- #SheReadsTruth #SRTLent Day 33 shereadstruth.com/2015/03/22/wee… http://t.co/hpSQJUdlYa 1 week ago
- #SheReadsTruth #SRTLent Day 29 shereadstruth.com/2015/03/18/the… http://t.co/BAcXz5d0FM 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.