After a delightfully mild autumn and early winter, the cold has settled in along with the famous melancholy Parisian drizzle. I love the clouds though. Scotty took these shots last night as a storm was passing overhead.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- This is Iren's "You're not getting me down for a nap" face. #workseverytime #yousaynotothatface [pic] — path.com/p/25mi9p 1 day ago
- It's too early for this nonsense. [pic] — path.com/p/23AGB1 1 day ago
- This made me laugh! theatlantic.com/video/index/37… 4 days ago
- This face #mylittlejoy [pic] — path.com/p/2RPFaw 6 days ago
- Is there anything better than a new set of blocks #mylittlejoy instagram.com/p/1ldY91lH21/ 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.