Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- RT @SmithsonianMag: An Art Dealer Just Found a Forgotten Monet Pastel Hidden Behind Another Drawing ow.ly/OWLbw http://t.co/oWdT… 3 days ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: This is beautiful: BBC News - Obama leads singing of Amazing Grace at Charleston funeral bbc.com/news/world-us-… 5 days ago
- "And fear should not be a controlling element in the life of a Christian." sojo.net/articles/how-o… via @sojourners 1 week ago
- Anniversary breakfast with my love. Can't believe… (w/ Scotty at The Pelican Grand Beach Resort & Spa) [pic] — path.com/p/3ptKAJ 1 week ago
- RT @Arendt_Center: Have we as a society forsaken poor Americans' right to the blessing of good education? ow.ly/OAwsG via @nyboo… 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Favorite Things
One of the highlights of going to class three mornings each week is my walk through the Luxembourg gardens. As the weather is warming, it seems the the garden is different every time I walk through. There are more leaves, … Continue reading
Today it hit me that we are leaving in less than 8 days! Seriously. Next Thursday sees Scotty and me landing in Paris, luggage in tow, finding our way to our flat. Ahhhh. After months of anticipation it’s hard to … Continue reading
Aren’t these mugs from kate spade perfect? Books and travel – the two best ways to explore the world and learn new things.