Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Russ Berg on … Xandré Verkes on Merry Christmas from the … audrasena on Merry Christmas from the …
- RT @TheEconomist: The Economist explains: The benefits of paternity leave econ.st/1PK0O32 6 days ago
- RT @conradhackett: The US has more women in prison than China, India & Russia combined forbes.com/sites/niallmcc… #IWD2015 http://t.co/izvZygp… 6 days ago
- RT @nypl: Benedict Cumberbatch reads Kafka's Metamorphosis for @BBCRadio4 -- and yeah, it's awesome: on.nypl.org/1IBAuYx http://t.co/2jZ… 6 days ago
- Post swim lesson exhaustion. [pic] — path.com/p/3Xnm5Y 1 week ago
- RT @nytmedia: Miami Journal: Both Hapless and Harebrained, ‘Florida Man’ Enlivens Internet nyti.ms/1F0ShGa 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Favorite Things
One of the highlights of going to class three mornings each week is my walk through the Luxembourg gardens. As the weather is warming, it seems the the garden is different every time I walk through. There are more leaves, … Continue reading
Today it hit me that we are leaving in less than 8 days! Seriously. Next Thursday sees Scotty and me landing in Paris, luggage in tow, finding our way to our flat. Ahhhh. After months of anticipation it’s hard to … Continue reading
Aren’t these mugs from kate spade perfect? Books and travel – the two best ways to explore the world and learn new things.