Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 2 years ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 2 years ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 2 years ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Just for Fun
About two weeks in to my mom’s stay, our dear friend Glen and Audrey arrived in Paris. You may remember that they visited us in Scotland last May – and they made another trip to see us in Paris. We … Continue reading
I first visited Paris thirteen years ago. In October, 1998, my parents took the family on a three-week trip to Europe. We drove all over France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria and Germany. It was such an adventure and we have a … Continue reading
When Nicole over at littlebrownpen posted this amazing video I knew I had to share it with you! You should also check out littlebrownpen for some of the most amazing photographs of Paris.
Today was spectacular. It feels like spring may actually be here. Of course, now that I’ve written that it will go hide for another six weeks. But seriously, today was one of those days that makes the long dreary winters … Continue reading