Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
realoves on Autumnal Cooking Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on …
- RT @DavidAFrench: This is a typical day on Facebook and a reminder that tales of "Big Tech tyranny" are constantly overhyped. Yep, there ar… 4 months ago
- RT @mark_popovitch: True and proper worship promotes unity among God’s people, for it will not despise another for whom Christ died. True… 4 months ago
- @DeanTrantalis @PortEverglades To everyone wondering about the details of the protocols, this article is very helpf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @mayorgalu @DeanTrantalis @PortEverglades There is a protocol in place. It's detailed in the press brief. 1 year ago
- @DeanTrantalis @PortEverglades This is the right decision and all the protocols are perfect. I'm so happy these peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Life in Paris
It’s an exciting day when your husband’s book contract shows up in the mail! So proud of you Scotty!
So thrilled to discover this oasis of beauty in south Florida. – with Scotty and Cutest Baby In The City at Morikami Museum And Japanese Gardens View on Path
Cooking a very British meal to celebrate one of Scotty’s students being accepted to the University of Edinburgh! Haggis, bangers and leek mash, Eton mess, orange squash. Makes me a bit homesick. View on Path
Surest way to get bored children to be interested in their toys again: start putting them away. View on Path