Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- @JanWaider Do you sell these anywhere? I would absolutely love to buy one. Thank you. 2 months ago
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 2 years ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 2 years ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 2 years ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Politics
Today is Armistice Day here in France, Remembrance Day in the UK, and Veterans Day in the US. It was originally a day set aside to mark the end of the First Great War – the War to End All … Continue reading
I usually don’t get political on my blog but I read an article that expressed many things I’ve been thinking about over the past year and I just can’t hold back any longer. I’ve always found it disgusting that our … Continue reading
Today is Remembrance Day here in the UK and Veteran’s Day back in the States. In memory of the signing of the Armistice that ended World War I on the western front. Today, throughout Britain memorial ceremonies were celebrated by … Continue reading
Here’s her latest editorial in the Wall Street Journal. Would love to hear what you think. Is she too hard on Palin? Is Noonan correct? What do you see as requirements for the next presidential candidate?
I have been reading about the Iranian election and am moved by the commitment to freedom that so many are exhibiting – at the cost to life, limb and property. It has also been fascinating to see Twitter used as … Continue reading
more about "Too Fat to Fail – WSJ.com", posted with vodpod