Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 2 years ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 2 years ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 2 years ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Visitors
Here’s a couple links to entries from when Josh was visiting this past November: London with Josh St. Andrew’s Day with Josh
Scotty and I have been wanting to visit St. Andrews for a while and having Pop here was the perfect excuse. My dad has golfed nearly his entire life and so it was fitting that he would visit the home … Continue reading
Today we showed Pop and Sol around the Botanical Gardens, Dean Village, the Waters of Leith, the museums, and Inverleith Park. It was a busy day! We finished by going to the evening service at P’s & G’s where an … Continue reading
Pop and Sol flew into London on Friday and arrived here in Edinburgh on Saturday – which was also Pop’s birthday. It’s been so fun to have them here – sharing our lives with them and just being able to … Continue reading
My dad and brother are going to be here on the 27th! Can’t wait to show you around Pop and Sol.
Following a few days in London, Josh, Andy and I headed back to Edinburgh. Josh and I decided to take in some sights here in Edinburgh today and were surprised to find that it was St. Andrew’s Day which meant … Continue reading