Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Xandré Verkes on … realoves on … Russ Berg on …
- My little explorer (at Island City Park Preserve) [pic] — path.com/p/2K2uel 1 week ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: Yes, let's leave care of animals to PETA, women to feminists, poor to socialists so we can keep playing with each other… 1 week ago
- Aquinas's views on women...interesting, to say the least. Damn than "moist south wind" and all the females it's responsible for generating. 1 week ago
- Robinson on America Fear: nybooks.com/articles/archi… 1 week ago
- Aquinas: "Thus the most important responsibility of the ruler of a community is to achieve unity in peace." Congress could use a reminder 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Daily Post
This week’s photo theme is “Down” and so I thought it would be a good time to show you our staircase. And admit that until last week, I was really confused when it came to figuring out what floor we … Continue reading
So I was having a hard time thinking of a photo for the theme this week. I mean “Ready” – really? It could mean anything. I had lots of boring ideas and the above photo is actually pretty lame. But … Continue reading
So here’s my second week of the WordPress weekly photo challenge. This week’s theme was Hope and when I spotted this graffiti while walking around Edinburgh this week, I knew I’d found my picture.