Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on … realoves on …
- My happy place in STL. (with Scotty, AUDREY, and Glen at @mobotgarden) [pic] — path.com/p/xCwj8 1 year ago
- RT @derekryanbrown: 4,500? Good lord! No complaints about my life today. twitter.com/AFP/status/746… 2 years ago
- British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @BorowitzReport 2 years ago
- Epiphanius’ <i>Alogi</i> and the Johannine Controversy - Brill brill.com/products/book/… via @AddThis 2 years ago
- When Target stocks kid fedoras and your two-year-old loves hats. #ridiculous #wouldyousayno [pic] — path.com/p/Z88Bb 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Daily Post
This week’s photo theme is “Down” and so I thought it would be a good time to show you our staircase. And admit that until last week, I was really confused when it came to figuring out what floor we … Continue reading
So I was having a hard time thinking of a photo for the theme this week. I mean “Ready” – really? It could mean anything. I had lots of boring ideas and the above photo is actually pretty lame. But … Continue reading
So here’s my second week of the WordPress weekly photo challenge. This week’s theme was Hope and when I spotted this graffiti while walking around Edinburgh this week, I knew I’d found my picture.