Join 732 other followers
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
realoves on Autumnal Cooking Melissa Carr on … Xandré Verkes on …
- RT @DavidAFrench: This is a typical day on Facebook and a reminder that tales of "Big Tech tyranny" are constantly overhyped. Yep, there ar… 1 year ago
- RT @mark_popovitch: True and proper worship promotes unity among God’s people, for it will not despise another for whom Christ died. True… 1 year ago
- @DeanTrantalis @PortEverglades To everyone wondering about the details of the protocols, this article is very helpf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- @mayorgalu @DeanTrantalis @PortEverglades There is a protocol in place. It's detailed in the press brief. 2 years ago
- @DeanTrantalis @PortEverglades This is the right decision and all the protocols are perfect. I'm so happy these peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and https://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Education
This past weekend Scotty and I had the incredible opportunity to spend three nights on a sailboat with some friends. Graham and Nathalie invited us to go sailing with another couple from our church and we couldn’t have been more … Continue reading
Great article on my alma mater from the Wall Street Journal. Click here to read.