Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
John McWilliam on Fettes College Little thrills found… on Paris from Above – views… Springtime in Paris… on Cherry Blossoms in Paris
- RT @EUbirdie: #Scotland has changed its Facebook status from "married" to "it's complicated". #indyref http://t.co/kP9Gg0dtNO 3 days ago
- Twitter trend map on Scottish Referendum. Fascinating trendsmap.com/v2/Lf62/w 3 days ago
- RT @SeonagM: Love this sign outside an Edinburgh church doubling as a polling booth today. http://t.co/xoq2Y6XksX 3 days ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: So much depends on understanding that "charity" means "love." And that faith and hope depend on it. 3 days ago
- Praying for Scotland this morning. 3 days ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.