Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
John McWilliam on Fettes College Little thrills found… on Paris from Above – views… Springtime in Paris… on Cherry Blossoms in Paris
- @Nordstrom it was great! 5 days ago
- What was sent to my table after I ordered a "child's veggie plate." #onlyatnordstrom (at @nordstrom) [pic] — path.com/p/aEmGH 5 days ago
- Best sound in the world. (with Scotty and Cutest Baby In The City) [vid] — path.com/p/2CklJt 6 days ago
- First In 'n Out!!! (with Jeff and Scotty at @innoutburger) [pic] — path.com/p/2sJEPL 1 week ago
- 11 months old today!!! [pic] — path.com/p/3msEFN 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.