Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
John McWilliam on Fettes College Little thrills found… on Paris from Above – views… Springtime in Paris… on Cherry Blossoms in Paris
- Here we go again. (at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)) [pic] — path.com/p/4phMZ9 2 days ago
- Formerly Iren's favorite chew toy, "Lowly Worm Word Book" is now his favorite to be read aloud. Many… [pic] — path.com/p/28V3gG 6 days ago
- It's only a matter of time before this tree topples over. [pic] — path.com/p/4nYmu6 6 days ago
- Can't believe this little guy was born one year ago! What a gift you are Iren. I love your… (w/ Scotty) [pic] — path.com/p/1af6ef 6 days ago
- Iren's first Lessons and Carols service. (with Scotty at CityChurch Lessons And Carold) [pic] — path.com/p/EXweI 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.