Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
John McWilliam on Fettes College Little thrills found… on Paris from Above – views… Springtime in Paris… on Cherry Blossoms in Paris
- Deacons and Elders and Me – A Deeper Story deeperstory.com/deacons-and-el… 1 day ago
- Atlantic looking like a lake this morning. [pic] — path.com/p/4tA2rw 2 days ago
- RT @ProfBlackistone: An un-hysterical report (i.e. mostly ignored) on #ebola "In Conspicuous Success, Senegal Is Declared Ebola-Free http:/… 4 days ago
- RT @140elect: Americans in past year killed by… #Ebola: 1. #ISIS: 2. Gun violence: 31,000. Flu/Pneumonia: 54,000. Cancer: 575,000. Heart di… 4 days ago
- RT @DrSethdb: #Ebola in #perspective goo.gl/t1nP75 http://t.co/fv17rS2BVN 4 days ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.