Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
John McWilliam on Fettes College Little thrills found… on Paris from Above – views… Springtime in Paris… on Cherry Blossoms in Paris
- Sunrise walk with Audrey!!! (with AUDREY at Lauderdale-By-The-Sea) [pic] — path.com/p/4AqmU0 4 hours ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: So proud of @LibertyU and @ChristineCaine for taking this bold step to equip and empower women leaders http://t.co/rYf… 14 hours ago
- Internationally acclaimed barrister Amal Alamuddin marries an actor thebusinesswomanmedia.com/amal-alamuddin… via @businesswomantv 19 hours ago
- And now, for the stating the obvious award...does this really need to be researched? blogs.hbr.org/2014/09/repeat… 23 hours ago
- SoBe. (with Scotty at Beach of South Beach) [pic] — path.com/p/2GEdNZ 2 days ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.