Is anyone else excited about the release of Mark Twain’s autobiography? To mark the 100th anniversary of his death – along with Twain’s instructions to not publish this landmark work immediately, University of California Press has released Volume 1 (of 3)! I have to say I’m pretty excited and looking forward to picking up a copy when I’m home. Twain has always been one of my favorite authors and I love his distinctly “American” voice. The reviews are fantastic, but even if they weren’t, I would still be anxious to add this to my library. It has been published “uncensored, in its entirety and exactly as [Twain] left it.” Perfect.
Sponsor a Child
Follow me on Pinterest
Top 8 Trees For Best… on Fall Color in Paris Marty Manor on 13 Months Later thepoolman on 13 Months Later
- Killing time...on the beach. Perfect day here. (at Lauderdale By The Sea Beach) [pic] — path.com/p/GPabz 3 days ago
- Love having the Christmas tree up. (with Scotty at Home) [pic] — path.com/p/OY2jg 6 days ago
- RT @DanSiedell: "The aim of art is to prepare a person for death, to plough and harrow his soul, rendering it capable of turning to good"—T… 1 week ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from Florida! It's a gorgeous day here and… (w/ Scotty at Lauderdale By The Sea Beach) [pic] — path.com/p/30zZiR 1 week ago
- @MatthewBArbo So jealous!!! And thrilled for everyone who was able to hear him. 1 week ago
Notice of Copyright© Rebecca Manor and ScottyBecca, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rebecca Manor and http://scottybecca.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.